Supervisor: Jason Braun, Director of Legal Services
Represent clients before USCIS and EOIR and maintain a caseload to be determined by the Director of Legal Services, with a focus on defensive asylum
- Engage in direct client work in order to prepare all necessary motions, applications, briefs and to prepare for court hearings.
Hours expected: Flexible
3+ years litigation experience OR practicing immigration law
J.D. from an accredited law school
- In good standing in the jurisdiction where they are barred to practice law
- Spanish proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to work with a team to develop strategies for a case
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally effectively
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job posted 1/12/2022