A boutique estate planning law firm is seeking a full-time associate attorney to join our growing office in Dayton, Ohio. We pride ourselves in a work environment that values people—both the clients we serve and the staff we work alongside.
The associate attorney will gain experience in most aspects of estate planning and estate settlement:
- conducting meetings with prospects and with clients
- administration of estates, through probate and trust administration
- research and analysis of estate issues
- preparation of estate tax returns
- regular participation in networking opportunities in the industry
- design and drafting of complex estate plans and accompanying documents
To be successful in this position a candidate must understand, and value, comprehensive estate planning and asset protection. Experience with accounting, finance and/or small business is preferred.
- Licensed to practice in Ohio (Bar passage pending considered)
- Able to engage in meaningful conversation with clients and with staff
- Leader who is both hungry and humble
- Motivated learner, proactive problem solver
- Positive, engaging, professional demeanor
- Able to provide excellent customer service and value the individual
- Demonstrated research experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, with ability to master new software
- Team player who can work cooperatively with both clients and staff
- Background in accounting or finance preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000-$90,000, experience dependent
Applicable experience or demonstrated excellence will be considered when determining compensation.
PTO, Healthcare Benefits, and profit-sharing available.
Please send résumé, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: 7/19/2022